Monday, October 11, 2010

The Four Acceptances and Transformations.

 The 4 Acceptances & Transformations

I accept and transform my sadness, hurt & pain into listening, sharing and helping others.


I accept and transform my body, speech and mind into a conduit of love n light.


I accept and transform my anger, hatred & jealousy into compassion and joy for others.

 
I accept and transform my negative mind into the positive one by thinking good thoughts about others, self and the world that I live in.

 By accepting and transforming ourselves we are following the natural way of life by living and loving in the interconnectedness of all things.
We are each on the path of self-realization in order to benefit all beings. For all beings are ourselves. We are all one, different and the same.
-sadmonk

5 comments:

  1. all threads from the same cloth indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {I accept and transform my negative mind into the positive one by thinking good thoughts about others}

    "Wonderful, indeed, is it to subdue the mind [...] A tamed mind brings happiness."
    - The Dhammapada

    ReplyDelete