Friday, October 29, 2010

Making Karma.

My life is mine. I must take responsibility for all my actions.
Body, speech and mind. I do not blame others.
Karma is my inheritance past, present & future.
No one person is exempt from this.
If we each own up to it, and reverse our wrongs.
Then we can move forward once again with our lives.
We must be willing to make great sacrifices and changes along the way.
Most of all acceptance that we are the owners of our present life.
This life is what we made of it, not someone else.
If you wish to be happy, be happy.
If you wish to be loved, be love.
If you wish to make Karma, be careful. ;)
-sadmonk

2 comments:

  1. {This life is what we made of it}

    How very true! It's all on us.

    "Kamma is volitional action, action springing from intention."
    - Dhammapada

    ReplyDelete