Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The sadmonk

I call myself the sadmonk because I feel everyone's suffering and I know
that I cannot help save everybody and this world. I know what it is like to be sick and come close to dying many times and the fact that we must all die someday makes me very sad. Especially when we have no Idea when, how or why. These are questions I have been asking myself my whole life. To have my father and sister die so young and so many of my friends. To be locked away in a cage for 23 hours a day with no light months on end. To hold my family in my hands while they have passed on due to peoples carelessness and desires. That is how my name came about . I know that suffering can be overcome, and that is how my calling came about, and how all I wish for in this world with all my heart is for everybody to love each other and stop fighting.  To get along, be nice, kind and say and do things that only cause people happiness and joy. To bring everyone together and live and love in peace.
No attachments, no nothing that interferes with peoples rights & freedoms. No more judgments and hurt feelings. Forgiveness and care. To live not in fear, but in hope and goodwill.
With all my heart and being I have to get people to love one another no matter what. Everybody. That is my purpose. Peace.
This is what everyone in the world needs to live & survive.
If we cannot get along in this life, then which life will we choose? All the wise people of this world have been telling us to love everyone for ages past, present and future. The seeds of love we sow now is what makes our future which is actually right now.
How long do we not listen and just crave for
Other people and more money and material things in life? Not knowing
All along what we have in front of us, which is a miracle and a blessing.
It has always been said; Love everyone as you do yourself. Not some, but all. The world is your family.
Every moment of everyday I send my love
To everyone in this world. I pray that what we all wish for in this life comes true.
-sadmonk

2 comments: