Monday, December 13, 2010

Pieces of my Past.

 


Another lifetime…
I don’t remember when it started or how.
A whole bunch of teens with no supervision,
No role models no nothing, no how.
Drugs was the order of the day.
We smoked the sherm, ate the speed, lsd.
Drank the ever clear, and smoked the weed.
What I was doing I don’t know, I lost myself.
A wounded young angry teen who lost his dad.
Lost his crown. Lost his head… went temporarily insane.
In and out of a penal system gone mad.
His baby sister dead at 17. In the ground she lay,
In my hole I was locked away.
All my friends dead, in jail and gone away.
Shooting up cocaine in my veins.
Was all that I craved.
My crazy days had just begun.
Feeding a habit an insane fixation.
A human pin cushion, a leper of society, no one said I could change.
Walking on the streets wherever I could lay my head.
Sleeping under bridges and eating out of the garbage can.
I really had lost all that I am….things were never anything to me.
No home only stealing from those I loved. Lost my soul.
How could this be, a young boy with no hope all despair.
I lost my mind, I had too.  I gave up one day. Just quit and walked away.
From everything. I wanted to live like others, work n play!
Just like it was another normal day. Please and thank you
For giving me another chance.
Happy and full of smiles.
Who was I just talking about?
It doesn’t matter!
Go live and play!
-sadmonk

No comments:

Post a Comment